How public and private schools partner with us
• Each school principal and/or parent organization determines which languages will be offered and the days, times and locations the classes will be held.
• Before or After-school classes begin in the Fall, or in January, and run through April or May. Each class lasts approximately 50 minutes.
• Enrollment fee is $325 per student for 25 lessons, $280 per student for 20 lessons, $225 per student for 15 lessons, or $160 per student for 10 lessons. Fees are less per class when classes are held two or three times per week (and more per class if the classroom is smaller than 10?).
• If schools request, Kids Like Languages also provides teachers and curriculum for daily classes during the school day for Grades K-8.
• We provide each school with a custom enrollment flyer to be sent home with the students. These flyers are most effective in recruiting students when sent home in the first day school packet or with the principal’s newsletter.
• Schools are not involved with the enrollment process. Parents enrolling their children in a language class return the enrollment form directly to the Kids Like Languages office.
• Schools determine the classes they want and reserve classroom space for Kids Like Languages instructors to provide classroom instruction.